International Forum
EURASIAN EDUCATIONAL DIALOGUE

Yaroslavl, April 17-19, 2013

| Forum 2013 | News 2013 | The Forum’s program 2013 | Information for participants 2013 | Venues 2013 | Site map 2013

Greetings of the Yaroslavl region governor to the participants and guests of the International forum “Eurasian educational dialogue”

Dear friends!

I’m happy to welcome you on the hospitable Yaroslavl land!

The fact that the Forum is held in Yaroslavl is an honor to us and, at the same time, the recognition of the region’s advancement in development and modernization of educational system.

To our mind, the formation of human capital plays a special role in the socioeconomic development of the Yaroslavl region. What the population of our region will be like, what kind of professional competences the young people, who are at the beginning of labor activity, will possess, to what extent they will be ready for unconventional solutions and, most importantly, to what extent they will be ready to take responsibility for their choice, for their future and the future of our country significantly depends on the educational system results.

There is no doubt that modern education is in need of innovative approaches, able to raise the quality of learning and allowing to bring up a person who will be ready for life in high-tech and competitive world.

This is why we pay special attention to the issues of raising the efficiency of educational process. Schools have been provided with new generation educational laboratory equipment, which will contribute to the transition to work in the conditions of new educational standards. Active work to implement modern information technologies and distant forms of learning is being carried out in the region. We strongly believe that high quality education, which is a benefit for all children, must be available for anyone.

We should not forget about the pedagogical staff either. We are trying to do our best to expand their creative potential, improve the quality and standard of living of teachers.

I can say with confidence that the future of the Yaroslavl region is strongly associated with the development of innovative economy. I strongly believe that the Forum will become a good platform for an efficient professional dialogue, the exchange of opinions and will contribute to the development of education not only in our country but throughout the whole Eurasian region.

I wish the participants and guests of the Forum interesting meetings and fruitful work!

Governor of Yaroslavl Region, Sergey N. Yastrebov

Yaroslavl welcomes its guests!
Information for participants
Contact information

Phone: +7 (4852) 21-22-59

Phone: +7 (4852) 21-06-83

E-mail: forum@iro.yar.ru

Contact persons:

Tatiana Apollonova,

Andrey Trifanov +7-915-977-2888

Search