The Russian Ministry of Education and Science, The Government of the Yaroslavl Region together with a number of universities and international organizations are honored to invite education authorities, teachers and experts in educational policy to
“Eurasian Educational Dialogue”
Yaroslavl (Russia), April 22-23, 2014
A broad agenda concerning international cooperation in sphere identification of strategic issues for school education development is supposed to be brought up for discussion during the Forum.
The discussion of the following federal strategic projects is planned:
- The project concept “New School in Russia 2020”;
- The project of Inter-institutional Board on developing of supplementary education in Russian Federation;
- The project of complex programme for increasing of teacher professional development level in general academic school.
Within the framework the following events are planned to take place:
- The plenary meeting “Development step – 2025: space of educational opportunities”
- Conference 1 “Extra-mural education (informal education) is the new controllable object: challenges and resources”.
- Conference 2 “Perspective models for teacher training and advanced teacher training”.
- The meeting of Inter-institutional Board on developing of supplementary education.
- Exhibition “The infrastructure of new educational space”.
Within the framework of the Forum the discussion of project concept “New School of Russia 2020”, the project of interauthority concept of supplementary education in Russian Federation, the project of complex programme for increasing of teacher professional development level in general academic school are planned to be discussed.
Official languages – English and Russian.
It is supposed that the participants’ presentation abstracts will be published both in English and Russian.